The mission of Solid Rock is to provide a Christ-like, fun-filled and loving environment where God’s love can be felt in the hearts and souls of our children. We are biblically based, as we lead children to have a Heart for God, a love for others and to live a Christ-centered life.
Solid Rock Children’s Ministry is available the 2nd thru 5th Sundays during 10:45 am service, and is divided into age and grade appropriate groups.
- 3 & 4 Year Old Pebbles
- K & 1st Grade Rocks
- 2nd & 3rd Grade Stones
- 4th & 5th Grade Boulders
- 6th Grade Teen Talk
Solid Ground is available to children 8 weeks thru 2 years each Sunday during 7:45 am and 10:45 am services. We impact the spiritual growth of babies through bible stories, songs, and purposeful play. Each activity is designed to instill a high regard for God, themselves and others.
Sunday School provides a teaching ministry to reach, teach, and win the children to Christ and to mature and train them for Christian service. This ministry offers age-appropriate, scripture-based lessons and activities designed to teach children about the meaning of scripture, discipleship, and the Christian faith. Our programs offered:
- Preschool Playhouse – Crawlers (ages 3-5)
- Preschool students are at the beginning stages of learning and trusting in Jesus as their Savior. Children at this age learn that church is a safe, friendly place where they can learn about the love of God.
- Primary Street – Walkers (ages 6-8)
- Children grow their faith and understanding of Jesus and the scriptures through stories, scripture and activities that encourage their participation.
- Junior Way – Sprinters (ages 9-11)
- Consist of contemporary stories, scripture passages, and extra activities meant to help enforce lessons and learn how to apply them.
There’s a lot happening on Wednesday nights for youth at First Met. Our Wednesday Night Activities run from 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM. Come join the fun!
Jubilation Station for Pre-K thru Elementary School Kids is the place! Children will experience:
- fun, friendship, and a chance to meet and grow in Jesus
- a connection with other children
- weekly Bible stories and lessons through crafts, games and movies
Save Our Sons (SOS) is the mentor program targeted at helping young men ages 7-12 learn what it means to be a Godly man in today’s society. This is done by partnering each boy with an older man who teaches them chivalry while being a support for the young man to lean on.
God’s Little Daughters is a mentor program focused on helping young ladies ages 7-12 learn what it means to be a Godly woman in today’s society. Since its launch in 2015, this successful Christian-based mentoring program continues to serve girls, ages 7 – 12. To date, 42 girl mentees and 37 adult mentors have connected, developing bonds of friendship, love and spiritual growth. Within this 8-week program, we hope to inspire each girl to:
• demonstrate respect for her mind, her body, her parents and others in authority
• participate in church activities and acts of service to help others
• make positive life choices based on Godly principles
• be equipped to offer mature and Godly advice to her peers, and
• most importantly, always keep God the center of her life
Program sessions are packed with lively discussion, fun hands-on activities and character-building workshops designed to strengthen the mentee’s mind, body and spirit.
Contact Jackie Dugas- email@example.com or Debra Gantfirstname.lastname@example.org for more information.