Winter Storm Recovery Help

  • Food & Water
  • Roof over your head
  • Your finances
  • Someone to talk to
  • Your Health
  • Back to Work
  • Emergency Services
  • Clean Up or call ‘211’

KHOU TV Station is providing daily updates on distribution sites.

Food and Water Distribution Sites Link


including financial support for uninsured losses to homes. Apply at: or 1-800-621-3362.

At least one household member must be a US Citizen to qualify for aid. If you’re insured, file claims with your insurance, too. Other resources at

Food Reimbursement

FEMA is reimbursing up to $500 for lost of food. Call 800-745-0243 to file your claim. You can only call and not apply online.

Times to call
Sunday – anytime after 10am
Monday-Saturday , anytime after 7am.

You can request up to $500 in replacement of food. As of now, must live in Texas for the food replacement reimbursement.

For any other assistance, such as home damage, business, etc you can visit for additional details.